The RubbleCrusher RC150 V is an upgraded version of the existing and proven RC150 model.
Designed and manufactured within the UK by CMB International Ltd., one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heavy duty crushing and screening equipment for the quarry and recycling industry. CMB International have developed the RubbleCrusher RC150V, a compact, robust, trailer mounted mobile Jaw Crusher. Weighing under 3,500kg the crusher can be towed to your required designation using a 4×4 vehicle. This enables you to produce crushed material immediately on the very spot where the material has been collected, in turn allowing for the crushed material to be put to use straightaway on-site.
The RubbleCrusher RC150V features an EU Emissions Tier V compliant diesel/hydraulic engine supplied by Yanmar. The new hydraulically driven crusher allows for a crusher reversing function to assist with any blockages caused by uncrushable materials.
RubbleCrusher RC150V features include:
- 650mm x 350mm Jaw Crusher Module
- EU Tier V compliant Yanmar diesel engine
- Hydraulically driven crusher with reversing function
- IVA certified trailer – towing weight less than 3,500kg
- Mechanical crusher output adjustment – shim system
- Hydraulic jack support legs
- Hydraulic product conveyor
- Fixed feed hopper with replaceable Hardox liners
The RubbleCrusher RC150V Trailer Crushing Plant is the perfect machine for all small to moderate crushing projects where construction and demolition “waste” materials can be recycled on-site, providing a great solution for builders, landscape gardening, recycling, demolition, infrastructure, relief aid and medium sized aggregate crushing applications.